Terraria Community Forums

BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Cool, how's that going? By the way, thanks for the follow!
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
I started about an hour ago. I'm using HERO's Mod so I can give myself any item to create the map
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
So far I have this: You start off in jail, and you escape from it through a teleporter, and the owner of the buildings and a prisoner's brother offer you some items. Next I'm going to make a Warp Room, a room full of teleporters with signs telling you where they go. Also, if you play it, read all the signs because they might contain useful tips or important information.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Seems interesting. Are you including parkour and stuff, or just a bit of plot at the start? By the way, T-edit is also quite helpful. Let me know if you need help on any parts
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
Yes, but not that hard. Instead of 1 block platforms its 2 block platforms. I might switch to 1 block platforms later on in the map and the 2 block ones are practice for the smaller platforms.
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
I am working on it right now!
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Cool - Do you have steam? I'd love to give it a look sometime
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
Yes, but you will need tModLoader to play it while im in the world, because i accidentally replaced Terraria or download it.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
I'll check it out with a download sometime then
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
It's almost done! It's kinda short, but that's only the first part. Make sure to use the same character for all the parts
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
You can use t-edit to merge all the parts into 1 world when you have them ready :)
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
Can you help? I have a teleporter that teleports to itself instead of the other one, and it activates actuators that it is not even connected to!
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
did you play it?
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Don't have the computer right now - I'll let you know when I play it
BlueBolt22
BlueBolt22
what do you mean? what happened to it?
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
I think he means that he is not near his PC right now.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
I set up a thing one person wanted me to set up and one person didn't (person 2), and person 2 owns the computer and now they won't let me use it
Back
Top Bottom