Terraria Community Forums

Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Doing pretty good! Still working on that master's degree, but once I get that it's time to go out and develop some games! :)
Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
Oh right, you were working on that! What master was it again?

I just started my bachelor in English at the RUG, so that's fun!

I'd love to see what games you'd make.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Formally, it's a Master in the Audiovisual Arts, subdivision Game Art and Design. Practically, I just program. :) As for the games I'd make, I'm just as curious as you are. My interests are pretty varied, so anything goes, really!

And you've just started college? Enjoying it so far?
That sounds interesting, though difficult as well, but that could just be the fact that I'm :red: at coding.

Yes, it's been a fun first week, and next week we're reading Poe (Cask of Amontillado), so that'll be fun. The linguistics part is great fun as wel, though I am not as great at using English in the Acedemic style of writing. I've also made some great friends already, so that's fun.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Poe's always good fun, if you like his genre, that is. :p

So what kind of career are you looking for when you get your degree? Or haven't you decided yet?
I haven't decided yet, though I know I like teaching, I also like delving into ancient tomes and reading stories told many times again with a newborn's wonder, and writing in flowery language, or rather, writing in general. I think though, that teaching will be where I pursue my passion for the English language.
Back
Top Bottom