Terraria Community Forums

The Storm
The Storm
How about the no movement challenge? You cannot press WASD or space and you must let monsters knock you back so you can move :dryadhappy:
Schparks
Schparks
I would destroy my mobile device trying to do that. -_-
Dapling
Dapling
That reminds me of the chariot playthrough, where moving isn't allowed as long as you aren't in a minecart.
The Storm
The Storm
That actually exists? Don't tell me there's a no left click playthrough? :dryadconfused:
Dapling
Dapling
There isn't a no left click playthrough, that would literally be impossible. In the chariot playthrough your only option at the start is to chop down a tree and then start digging straight down.
Schparks
Schparks
jesus... I’m glad I’m not doing THAT.
Dapling
Dapling
You have to place minecart rails everywhere, and the only way to do that is dig straight down and pray that lots of iron spawned below you somewhere.
Schparks
Schparks
Or that you run across an abandoned railway.
Dapling
Dapling
Yeah, but either way it isn't fun and you have to pray you find either an abandoned railway or just get lots of iron.
Schparks
Schparks
It actually makes me glad that I’m doing the playthrough I am...
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
Maybe you should try that challenge next:happy:
Schparks
Schparks
Yep. Yep. I totally will. I’m not going to cry or anything.
Dapling
Dapling
Er... just do a no-tile placement run, much less annoying.
Schparks
Schparks
Riiiiiiiiight.
Dapling
Dapling
What? I didn't say no tile breaking.
Schparks
Schparks
Sorry, sorry. My playthrough has given me a huge boost in sarcasm and sardonicism.
Dapling
Dapling
Ah, sorry about that.
Schparks
Schparks
It’s all good. :D
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
You could also do a no armor challenge. It is possible to do. Hard though :happy:
Schparks
Schparks
I saw a playthrough on that and it intrigued me. I was thinking of adding that challenge to my current playthrough.
Back
Top Bottom