Terraria Community Forums

COOKl
COOKl
I feel as if I'm good, but what are you interested in doing?
COOKl
COOKl
It's a really easy thing to do, it just takes quite a bit of time
COOKl
COOKl
All that I'm really doing is texturing the whole of everything green, with some help from @Omega Derpling with it, although he hasn't really done much since he came up with the idea one or so months ago.
COOKl
COOKl
basically I'm just his slave for it
COOKl
COOKl
I do still want to maybe do some unique textures, such as changing up some of the crates and whatnot. I would say that the only rule for texturing it is that for the color hex code the green has to be the largest, so things like #00ff00 and #ffff00 would work, while #00feff and #ff00ff wouldn't
COOKl
COOKl
The way we do it is that we take the hex code, and for this example I will use #791392, #793210, and #472323. For the first one, which would be a purple, you would change it around in the following way: #791392 -> #139279. Basically, this is putting the highest hex code in the green place, the second highest in the original highest place, and the lowest in the original second highest place, if that makes any sense
COOKl
COOKl
For #793210, you would just turn it to #327910, where you just switch the highest code with the green code. For the last one, #472323, you would make it #234723. Those two are pretty simple.
Schparks
Schparks
Lol its all good. Luckily I'm familiar with the RGB Hex color thing. Ill basically just want to help with anything you need help with.
Dapling
Dapling
Actually, I just realized that this most likely could be possible with an algorithmic filter. Perhaps if I developed one it would be much faster and we wouldn't have to do it all manually...
Back
Top Bottom