stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
no trust me i've beat the game before, they don't use souls of flight
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
i think
Magi∆
Magi∆
these good noodle bois ARE defenseless, so we must protect them. the good noodle bois are an endangered species of the race of good noodle bois, and we are part of the sanctuary that protects these good noodle bois. if you kill one of the good noodle bois, you will go to terraria jail. good noodle bois are bootiful and they need to be skritched on their good noodle boi heads
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
i still don't find them deffenceless
Magi∆
Magi∆
and yes, stevegamer4235, all non bought and non develeper wings use 20 souls of flight to craft.
Magi∆
Magi∆
again, these good noodle bois ARE defenseless, so we must protect them. the good noodle bois are an endangered species of the race of good noodle bois, and we are part of the sanctuary that protects these good noodle bois. if you kill one of the good noodle bois, you will go to terraria jail. good noodle bois are bootiful and they need to be skritched on their good noodle boi heads
Magi∆
Magi∆
how would YOU like it if YOU were just minding your own buisness, bringing food home to your family, and YOU got stabbed repeatedly and then killed?
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
I get it, and i already said i wouldn't kill them
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
I get it, and i already said i wouldn't kill them
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
sorry the thing glitched out
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
and also, they pretty much attack first
Magi∆
Magi∆
no they dont:mad:
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
also I find that they deal lots of damage
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
aight well it's been fun arguing but i gotta finish my homework so i can hop on terraria
Magi∆
Magi∆
ok but no kill the noodle bois
stevegamer4235
stevegamer4235
dude I got one shot by king slime yesterday
Back
Top Bottom