Terraria Community Forums

neoselket
neoselket
Why do they have to put exploding spiky boulders and swarms of tanky bugs all over the freaking desert?! Why do desert fossils break so weirdly?! Why are there squishy dungeon blocks that only sometimes break and get in the way all the time?! Do the devs hate fun or something?! Terraria is literally unenjoyable now! What the heck were they thinking?!
Cherrizy
Cherrizy
Dude. You need to chill out, they said all these things are going to be implemented ages ago. Also one biome having more traps in exchange for more loot shouldn’t make the game completely unenjoyable.
neoselket
neoselket
It doesn't matter if they already said it was going to be implemented, it's still a stupid mechanic. And no, it's not just the desert that makes the game unenjoyable, it's that there's 7000 other things i hate so i'm constantly reminded i hate this update every 2 minutes.
Nobi
Nobi
I mean there isn't really anything you can do about it so why complain. Just head back to 1.3 if you so choose.
neoselket
neoselket
Why complain? Because they took a great game and completely sucked all the fun out of it. Yeah, i can just play 1.3, but i won't be able to play any mods or maps and i'll have to stay in singleplayer. If a developer screws something up, they should be encouraged to fix it rather than just saying "If you don't like it don't play it".
neoselket
neoselket
Sorry if that came across as rude, i'm just really sad and disappointed with what they did to my favorite game.
Nobi
Nobi
Its ok I can understand why you feel that way but I also like to look at it from the developers point of view. I dont think they wanted to push it back because there would be people that would complain.
Back
Top Bottom