Terraria Community Forums

Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
Yes, that can be nice too.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
If it was a scarecrow then I nominate Fiddlesticks as being one of their possible names.
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Well, event npcs have just one name likesanta claus and the other one that was been deleted because of bugs (check out the new year deleted event on the wiki and you see the npc)
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
I suppose something like "Jack the Scarecrow" then. Because then we can give him a pumpkin latern for a head, you know, "Jack" o lantern. haha
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
It can be jack'o lantern, but he is a scarecrow with a pumpkin head, we can make a conversation about it.
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
CorruptMimic22
It can be jack'o lantern, but he is a scarecrow with a pumpkin head, we can make a conversation about it.
bro, thats exactly what I just said hahaha
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
And since we are talking about a Santa counterpart, why not a Frost Legion one...drum rolls... The Pumpkin Troupe.
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Nop, you said "we can give him a pumpkin lantern" and i said that he already have the pumpkin, small difference
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
1°: Troup, not troupe
2°: good idea, but a troup is too small, how we say "horda" in english?
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
CorruptMimic22
Nop, you said "we can give him a pumpkin lantern" and i said that he already have the pumpkin, small difference

Really now, read the comment again, I said exactly that, a Scarecrow with a jack'o lantern for a head. if you want to play semantics, that's fine, but just saying, you did say the same thing as me
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Ok, i agree
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
CorruptMimic22
1°: Troup, not troupe
2°: good idea, but a troup is too small, how we say "horda" in english?
Troupe as a circus troupe man, google it, it's a real term.
And thats exactly what I meant, a circus troupe of murderous pumpkins.
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
I was thinking you tried to say troup.
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
I see, but no it was circus troupe, abbreviated as "troupe"
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Troupe is the same as group, and srry, i wanted to say troop, not troup
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
No problem
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Anyway in english we dont see too much difference but in portuguese is "tropa (da) abóbora" and " trupe da abóbora", it sounds more different, since in english is "pumpkin troop" and pumpkin troupe".
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
But the two names are good
Amaro_Lunático
Amaro_Lunático
Yeah, I agree
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
I have a idea to your reaction score, i will react to your every post and you do the same kkk
Back
Top Bottom