Terraria Community Forums

The True Destroyer
The True Destroyer
I only ever used mods once, getting AppleSkin (also 1.1.5.2 forge) for utility purposes. When 1.16 rolled around I tossed it out and went back to vanilla.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
I'm pretty sure I saw a 1.16 version when I picked it up for my pack... But I don't remember everything correctly.
The True Destroyer
The True Destroyer
I've always held mods to be unstable and dangerous (even the best and safest), and because saturation is not hard to understand and I don't want to take unneeded risks, I ditched it.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
They can be unstable, true. Take Cubic Chunks for example. It doesn't like anything. Like seriously. Add one mod that adds in one ore that only generates at like Y:5, and it breaks.
The True Destroyer
The True Destroyer
eh, I don't know much about mods. I always tried to keep them simple.
Yea I wouldn't know. Better safe than sorry.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Yeah, although Cubic Chunks doesn't add a whole lot to the game. It just removes the upper and lower build limits, nothing too essential for a modpack.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Well, cubic chunks completely changes world generation and a lot of internal stuff, so of course it is incompatible with a lot of stuff.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
I've tested the limits myself. I don't even think Optifine works, if I remember correctly.
Back
Top Bottom