Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    Shimmer has permanently altered the way I play Terraria. It makes it acceptable, if not preferable, to get the pharaoh set in pyramids, because you can Shimmer it to get both accessories.

Also, I'm playing Terraria for the first time in a while, if it wasn't obvious.
    ...didn't even realize they took enchanted boomerangs out of gold chests. They can only be crafted now.
    Reactions: A_Mazarians_Boat
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    The enchanted boomerang is a very good starting weapon, all you need to do is walk around the surface for a wooden boomerang (why can't we craft them..?), and wait until night for a fallen star
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    Oh drat I forgot the damage was buffed significantly in 1.4.4.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Not to mention you can use it to craft the Trimarang, or the Flamarang, if you wait long enough or have two.
    The power of a creative copy of your main world...
    First build in this area, a water wheel because Create is fun. The plan is a vaguely... I guess almost tribal(?) work area? Almost like a district for working, separate from the housing.
    Screenshot (1419).png
    Terraformed some of the terrain, but I think it's good.
    ...so I finally understand what a blorbo really is.
    my blorbo.jpg

Him.
    ...completely unrelated, was there a way to preview posts before actually posting, or have I lost the last remnants of my sanity?
    Subnautica Cyclops only:
    Got all 8 ion power cells, 6 for the Moontide(my Cyclops), and 2 for the Neptune, and spent my last two ion cubes in the Primary Containment Facility to do all of that. I grabbed all the hatching enzyme ingredients earlier, so just a few trips to and from the Moontide to do all of that. (1/2)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Went through the portal in the PCF to turn off the gun, and now it's just one final mad dash for the Neptune resources. Also, I want to hug the Sea Emperor. She deserves it.
    No, I don't care that the game is almost 10 years old, I'm still putting spoiler warnings.
    Vespillo
    Vespillo
    Nice.

P.S.: Subnautica is an amazing experience and deserves to be un-spoiled for eternity - you did the right thing.
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I've played several times and can't pass the second area so the game will in fact be un-spoiled for eternity for me :indifferent:
    Curse my ability to instantly create characters and worlds at seemingly random. I have more than I can write already, I don't need more.

...don't fully mind, though. It's fun rotating my silly little guys around in my mind.
    Subnautica:
    Might as well say that the challenge is Cyclops only. No other vehicles(no prawn suit hurts) and no bases. I've filled every upgrade slot, but need the level 3 depth module, so that's next on the list. (1/2)
    Next goal: Get 6 ion power cells for 5x capacity.
    Screenshot (1396).png
    Screenshot (1397).png
    Reactions: zenithspeed
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    In other news, I got hit by a Mesmer for the first time, so there's that.
    So glad the Aurora has a free engine efficiency module. Wouldn't have made it this far without it.
    (2/2)
    Someone that needs help
    Someone that needs help
    Oh I wish I could replay subnautica for the first time again
    Claire Is Memed🌳
    Claire Is Memed🌳
    wait the auroura has a free WHAT
    OMG
    thank you
    i need that
    Back at it again, playing Subnautica. Small challenge run, nothing too impactful this early on. I got in the lifepod, and not 30 seconds later, it starts shaking. I go back out to see what's causing it, and find myself in the middle of 4 Stalkers. Managed to fend them off without getting hit, surprisingly, but seeing that many just hanging out under the lifepod was... interesting.
    What I wouldn't give to see a horror game franchise with fully fleshed out lore from the get go. It can still be cryptic, just have it all ready ahead of time to put in the games, instead of just winging it and creating more inconsistencies than Billy Mitchell.
    (1/2)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Come up with a single starting idea for at least the first game, build the world around that setting with all the cryptic murders and possessed objects you want, then make the games and put the lore secrets in there. Please. Just once.
    (2/2)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    What's in the box, Scott.
    (3/2?)
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    The Flood from Halo did this decently I think. The book about the Flood was available around the same time as CE.

But to be fair, The Flood doesn't have its own game and Halo isn't a Horror Franchise.
    Anyone remember this?

2021-09-12_11.56.11.png

Well I found a new one:

Screenshot (1356).png

Titan's Crown 2, anyone?

Last second addition, I'm playing with several mods, including YUNG's better jungle temples, and one generated practically in the side of the mountain. I smell some serious potential...
    Well, I finally beat Undyne the Undying for the first time. Only multiple years and possibly more than one reset later...
    So bad news, I apparently get strep throat on my birthday.

I would like a refund.
    Infernum Mode progress log(Yes I'm doing this now):

Well, they weren't lying, Infernum is HARD. Took me 5 attempts to kill Desert Scourge, a boss I'd otherwise have no problems with. Got the cool red relic, though. Interested and also mildly terrified to see what the rest of the bosses have in store.
    I know that the vaguely stone UI theme I have in my head kind of really doesn't fit for a sci-fi game, but I can't resist at least trying it out...
    Esther
    Esther
    Who said sci-fi can't have stone?
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Tradition, but again, I can't resist trying.
    Almost 300 hours in tModLoader. Not sure how to feel about that.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    No need to feel bad about 300 hours! I have a thousand hours!
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    It's less the fact that I've spent 300 hours playing modded Terraria and more the fact that I've probably spent 4 to 5 times that in unmodded Terraria.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    You played more modded than vanilla? That's still pretty good. Eventually, I'll surpass the amount of hours I have in vanilla cause I can't go back anymore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom