Terraria Community Forums

lancasterrr
Buffling
Buffling
Actually don't doubt you have 13 zeniths, I just kinda doubt that you farmed for them legitimately lol

At first I was doing the math: you would have to kill around 78 Martian Saucers, 104 Pumpkings, etc. but then I realized that there aren't enough muramasas in the dungeon to get 13 of Night's Edge, so yeah that's my logic
lancasterrr
lancasterrr
He could go onto different worlds though and get more dungeons with muramasas in them
Buffling
Buffling
Which still isn't technically legitimate; but if you really count it as legitimate, he would still have to try to find 13 enchanted swords, kill plantera around around 91 times, have to kill moon lord around 231 times to get both starfury and meowmere 13 times
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
well ok, but I had to get one of them so I did work, I could get more of them legitimately, just over an expanse of time that I don't want to use, also for my main character I've never used just one world, the zeniths work, and are zeniths, so that's that.
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
yeah, but I can legit kill the moon lord in 1 minute
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
and plantera in 30 sec
Buffling
Buffling
To summon the moon lord you have to kill every one of the pillars to make the celestial cigil. I couldn't care less whether you cheated or not to get them, I've tried to hack chlorophyte before (though it didn't work because I was on console) I just doubted that you got them legitimately
Back
Top Bottom