appleNsauce
appleNsauce
“Bro, that’s my mother.”
acrooo
acrooo
BRUH then im ur dad
Buffling
Buffling
Yeah, I don't think people care as much as you think they do, but TECHNICALLY, before a marital union is recognized by a state, there has to be consent or agreement between both people trying to get married. For consent to exist, both parties must agree to the marriage and there must be no mistake as to the nature of the union; no force must be used upon either party to enter into the union.
Buffling
Buffling
For a marriage to be legal, you have to obtain a marriage license from your county clerk and pay the clerk a fee. You also have to be at least 18 years of age to legally marry. So, unless the EoL gave you consent to marry her; you paid for a marriage license; the marriage has been recognized by a certified priest, and you are eighteen; I'm sorry but you aren't legally married. Anyway, I'm done with my legal rant now
acrooo
acrooo
bruh I am 20
Buffling
Buffling
And the empress of light isn’t even one year old yet, making the marriage illegal
acrooo
acrooo
bruh she exist before terraria
Buffling
Buffling
The developers started the coding and art design of the EOL most likely in 2020, and she was created specifically for Journey's End, so, she didn't exist previously to 2020, anyway, I'm done debating about such a silly topic, and I thank you for the entertainment of giving me something to debate about
acrooo
acrooo
WHA-
Back
Top Bottom