Terraria Community Forums

Simple🌳
Simple🌳
This is seriously messed up. And yes, even if you accidentally have that copyrighted song in your background, or you even just have a single fraction of a second of it playing, you're going to be locked behind bars.
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
Search up "getting jailed for copyrighted music", there are many content creators talking about this.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Reasons why there are artists in the music industry that absolutely despise the corporate side of the industry.
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
I still have hope for humanity, but this hope is dwindling. I don't care if Thom Tillis is republican or democratic (he's republican, I know), but this is violating the first amendment. This is going to harm innocents, innocent people who didn't know about this thing.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Keep ahold of that hope. Nothing lasts forever... but it is a different story of whether it'll be in your lifetime, of course.
Buffling
Buffling
DMCA strikes are absolutely insane, and by insane, I mean like a literal mentally insane person idea

Seriously, how could anyone in their right mind actually consider throwing people in jail for using copyrighted music
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
I don't even know how somebody could think that. What IQ does Thom Tillis have? I would've kindly asked why is he isn't part of the US senate, because that means I can't even communicate with that person properly.
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
Oh, and the bill is already in the process of being passed.
Buffling
Buffling
Dang, that was quick
Buffling
Buffling
Politicians are pretty dumb, just in general
Back
Top Bottom