Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Hmmm I dunno but I’m gonna say being rejected without even being told anything.... hurt my feelings because it felt like I never was given a chance...
Physically ummm honestly accidentally punching myself in the face hard...
MagicasquirrelTMT
MagicasquirrelTMT
Physical: one time on Sri-lanka I had to get a tooth pulled out. I got some anesthetics in my cheek, from inside the mouth. The syringe pain... Well, let's just say - never again.

Mental: I'm introverted as hecc, so realizing that the only RL person I thought I could call a friend within my 17 years of life was just manipulating me... it honestly scarred me.
JabbaD
JabbaD
most likely whenever i watch something cringy
Ordinary Orange
Ordinary Orange
Being stabbed in the leg by a massive splinter while playing on the monkey bars in the 2nd grade. The worst part wasn’t even the splinter, it was the syringe. Maybe that’s why I have a fear of needles.
Ivyss
Ivyss
My life
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Physical, or emotional?

Physical: I did a stupid and tried sliding down a fireman's pole without gloves. My hands hurt for a week.

Emotional: whenever I get judged for my taste in music, idk.
Geotree
Geotree
Oh boy your in for a story
It started when i wanted pizza, so I grab for the container and from the top shelf the apple pie in glass container comes crashing down onto my left big toe, its blue and cracked after that i have to go to day camp, hurt to pit socks on so i went for sandals [/SPOILER]
Geotree
Geotree
Part 2 because of size restrictions

i then go to the gym and someone is walkimg backwards towards me, the edge of their shoe clips under my toenail, they lift their foot, and I’m sure you know what happens next, it hurt like hell for a long time,.

[/ISPOILER]
Geotree
Geotree
Part 3

then a month later i finaly devide to get into the pool, and it falls off in the water, then im left with a toe without a nail, it eventually grew back but its never been the same since
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
physical: d y i n g and then beign a skeleton

mental:I will never talk about the terrible things that happened to my family, annd dont even ask at all.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Physical: A sprained ankle.

Mental: Don't know, don't want to know.
Geotree
Geotree
Forgot mental: every once in a while i get hammered with social anxiety, and when that coincides with certain events, lets just say its not fun
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Physical: My belly hurt AF last year for no reason.

Mental: Anytime I get detention at school (nearly happened twice)
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
Physically I jumped of a spring and sprained my neck

Mentally i am uNsTaBlE
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
I'm changing my answers:
Physical: I had a really bad case of gas for a few days one time. Or maybe it was the time I slid down some stairs on accident. I was literally breathless.
Mental: I don't remember what it was exactly, but I had an answer.
Geotree
Geotree
you call that bad physical pain some peoples? AM I A JOKE TO YOU ?
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Uhh... Who was that directed at...?
Geotree
Geotree
it was a joke, dont take it too seriously
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Oh ok. Forgive my prepared retort.
Geotree
Geotree
I'm not gonna get mad at people for not having events like mine occur in their life
Back
Top Bottom