• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
my 15th chimps run will be on town center, then i can continue playing normally
MagicasquirrelTMT
MagicasquirrelTMT
Top-middle glue should only be used if you're going for 2-5-0, as this allows the +1 damage ability debuff to be applied to MOAB-class bloons. You should put such a glue gunner further away from the track, or closer to the exit, as 2-x-x overrides x-x-3 glue, so you only want to use it for the ability.
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
i feel that it's pretty stupid that corrosive glue overrides moab glue. the only reason i went for 230 glue is for glue soak so cb master wouldn't miss, and i didn't think moab glue would ignore corrosive glued moabs. luckily pspike took r98 head on, i only got the bfbs and zomgs down to moabs and cerams. i always underestimate pspike lol
Soloraven13
Soloraven13
Did btd get a magic the cards update since i was gone this sounds like some mad strategy
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
what version was the game when you last played?
Top Bottom