Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
1: I dunno, I wouldn't recommend it because of Cynthia (I never played platinum (I don't have it :(), but we all know she's a beast)
2: sure!
3: I dunno, probably Piloswine
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
The only thing is her whole competetively perfect team is randomized to literally anything, but I do think that this will be a normal run.
Also, my Roselia has scrappy. It's a good ability, but I don't know if it can actually learn any normal type moves.
Edit: It can't except for a few weak physical moves. However, I set it so that any pokemon's ability changes once it evolves, so I'll get a re-roll.
Reactions: Esther
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Also, I've never played it either, that's one of the reason's why I'm using an emulator.
I'll be laughing about that Garchomp being randomized until I fight it and it's turned into a Mewtwo or something
Also, the Piloswine is better than it's supposed to be, because it got Drought, the only ability that could suppress its supposed weakness. Still beat it though, but only because the AI wasn't smart.
Reactions: Esther
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Update: I caught a Porygon 2 and a Staraptor, which is kinda OP for this point in the game, but I don't care.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Update: Caught an Ivysaur that has Air Lock as its ability, so that will be very useful, and I also caught a Tyranitar with SPEED BOOST. This overpowered monster wrecked the whole first gym , except for the Arceus that the gym leader had. That Arceus took like 20 minutes to kill.
Esther
Esther
first gym , except for the Arceus that the gym leader had.
W H A T
That's some terrible luck.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
"No Roark, I don't."
Back
Top Bottom