Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Also, lefties: "Every single dirty filthy republican who voted to acquit Trump, HUNT THEM DOWN AND RUIN EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES!!!!!!"
Xylia
Xylia
Also, one of the comments is pure gold: " Inciting people to violence immediately after failing to impeach an innocent man for inciting people to violence. " .... I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this.
ZJ
ZJ
No wonder why you don't know what climate change is.
Xylia
Xylia
I know what it is. I just don't agree that it is as severe as the alarmists are making it to be.
Xylia
Xylia
I wouldn't say "Trump Supporter". However, I do think that Trump did some nice things while he was in office, and I tended to agree with him more times than I disagreed. When you say "Trump Supporter", I get this picture of those people that are basically worshipping the guy, and I'm not with that crowd.
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
Oh no I just mean that you like Trump
Xylia
Xylia
Better than who we have now, that's for damn sure. Cost of Living has already risen noticeably once the fuel prices started going up. Gas is like 20% more expensive now than when Trump was in office and when gas goes up, everything else goes up too. Everything else, that is, except for my paychecks.
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
That's true, I don't really like Biden and I'm not afraid to say it even if I get hate
Xylia
Xylia
Yeah, anytime you say that you don't like Biden, some rainbow haired person goes "OH YOU'RE A TRUMP SUPPORTER THEN HURR HURR" ... it's like... uh, maybe we only care about how the issues are being handled, and we don't like a guy who causes our living expenses to skyrocket suddenly because he just had to shut that pipeline down to appease his rich elite masters?
Xylia
Xylia
It's like, I don't know, we like a guy who actually tries to help us out instead of pandering to a minority of the population? Someone who cares about the real issues instead of focusing on race and gender? Bigotry is bad, but you know what's even worse? Homelessness. Starvation.
Back
Top Bottom