Terraria Community Forums

TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
How do you know that he doesn't look like Ocram? There is no reason that something of that power couldn't take the form of anything, even if he is a spirit of some sort.
KingSavageCultist
KingSavageCultist
he is a spirit and he does not like bequiet obviously your being dumb ocram is made up. and god has no look so duh god does not look like anything he is a spirit
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
How do you know god doesn't look like anything? Can we even be sure that there is a god?
KingSavageCultist
KingSavageCultist
dude Im catholic stop arguing you obviously know nothing of what your talking about stop being dumb
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
I do in fact know what I am talking about, as my grandparents are christians.
KingSavageCultist
KingSavageCultist
obviously no you dont only a dumb person would say DUHH GOD LOOKS LIKE OCRAM
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
I am not saying that he does look like that, I am saying that he could look like that, as nobody has seen him. He can most likely take the form of any creature he likes.
So if he wanted to look like some random character from some random video game he saw somebody play, he most likely could.
KingSavageCultist
KingSavageCultist
your right HE COULD. but he might not it is not safe to assume. and your right god could if he wanted to heck. if he wanted to god could turn into a terraria orca
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Lmaooooo one-sided convo go brr
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
You are right that it is not safe to assume things like this, but there is always the chance that your assumption is correct, Although that chance is rather low due to the nearly infinite possibilites of something like what does god look like?

@ChimeraWarden
Whos side is this convo on?
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
For most of it, I just see your comments. @Windless Jeff must’ve deleted his comments
KingSavageCultist
KingSavageCultist
lol delete it all
TerrariaOn3DS
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Idk
17977B3E-AF60-4810-A2D2-B5ACEC47C3C6.jpeg
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Thats weird i can see his messages and you cant
KingSavageCultist
KingSavageCultist
delete it because its bad
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Whats bad?
Unit One
Unit One
@TerrariaFan567 the name calling that you are doing here is unacceptable and it's something that you've been warned about before.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Well, at least all he called me was dumb!
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
wow weesh people.say one thing and the first thing that comes up is always god.really? plus @TerrariaOn3DS it is the look a A good,not god himself
Back
Top Bottom