Terraria Community Forums

Dreadnautilus5000🌳
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
I also don't have access to the Sanguine Staff because I'm playing Expert For The Worthy and the Dreadnautilus deals so much damage that I'll probably only survive one hit. I could craft the Optic Staff since I've taken down the Twins already, but I've already crafted the Durendal and I'd rather save my Hallowed Bars for Hallowed armour.
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
you could try using some fireworks to help you take out a good chunk of it's health, then do the rest
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
How many fireworks would I need?
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
uh, each one does about 150 damage, so a lot, but not too many
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
I'm planning on using them under the coiled-up segments so the AoE should do lots of damage.
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
yeah, that's a good idea
whoneedsnamestbh
whoneedsnamestbh
If you’re willing to do tier 2 of the Old One’s Army (at least enough for some defender medals), Exploding Trap does surprisingly good against the Destroyer. You can cast one on the coil and smelt him. Forbidden Armor is a decent option, and it gives you an excuse to use a mage weapon and still call it a summoner build: namely Life Drain, if you’re struggling to get close enough to whip.
whoneedsnamestbh
whoneedsnamestbh
Your best minions might actually be Optic with their dash motions and piercing lasers, but I would need to try that out myself.
Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
Not sure if you're doing a purity run, but I never do any Summoner Bossing without Clinger Staff & Nimbus Rod. Also, I personally recommend Cool Whip for the Destroyer Fight. 🤔🥤
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
Dreadnautilus5000🌳
I'm basically doing a pure run, but support weapons like Clinger Staff and Nimbus Rod are allowed.
Back
Top Bottom