• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.
Toxophilite [East]

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No thank you... 👎 😏
    zz.No_Thank_You_11-14-2021.png
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Sadly, I'm going to end up getting that update whenever the hell I reinstall Skyrim. (I uninstalled it around when I reinstalled Destiny 2. In my defense, I was fairly burnt out on Skyrim.)
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    I'm not sure why, but my paranoid self saw a LOT this coming, so I stored everything on external drives. I seriously thought the Nexus Modding apocalypse was the end of it... guess not. 😬 🤷‍♂️
    Took a decent break from Terraria to prepare for a new runback via Modded Skyrim. Didn't expect new content, so that was great news...
    ...now, it looks like Elden Ring is gonna be a must buy, and might overlap into my Terraria runback. Tough times ahead... 😬 🤷‍♂️
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Now's a time to make a schedule. Get the balance right somehow! `:D
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    I'm one of those odd people that can only focus on one thing at a time (especially video games), so it's not lookin' too good... 😬 🤷‍♂️
    ...been away for a while & came back to see if there were any newer, cooler texture packs, but the top 50 (Steam Workshop) are still about the same. Are there any underrated gems that I should be aware of? I have a few of my own to share, if... you know, we're trading info. 😏 🥤
    So, I went to three separate communities to ask identical questions about a video game (I mostly wanted to see something). Two were extremely helpful (I mean, wow... priceless information) & one was more-of-the same I'd normally expect in like, 2002... useless, rude, waste of time. It just goes to show... a community can really make or break a game. 🤔🥤
    ...was testing out pure Summoner & found the weakest Hardmode Bosses were S. Prime & Queen Slime; Armor upgrades, Hallowed & Crystal Assassin (Tier 2, DD2*). Only issue is, S. Prime is pretty much off the table in ForTheWorthy. I'd just run Crystal Assassin Gear, but not sure if that's considered cheating?? 🤔🥤
    Dreadnautilus5000
    Dreadnautilus5000
    Crystal Assassin armour doesn’t provide any minion slots, so it’s not useful for pure summoners. Spider is better until Hallowed armour is obtained.
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    Did you manage to defeat the Destroyer yet (FTW)?? This seems like a terrible match-up for pure Summoner, almost everything that wins this fight seems locked behind defeating your first Mech (i.e. Minions, Armor, Sentries)...
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    ...normally I'd just take on S. Prime for Hallowed Bars, but with his new bomb attacks, the usual arena is out of the question. The only solution I've found is defeating Queen Slime, for Crystal Assassin Set, her Mount & Blades. With that Set, the Mechs can all be reasonably dealt with. I think trying to do it with Spider is a tough order, unless you plan to cheese. 🤔🥤
    I know it's obvious, but I just wanted to confirm it; Fishing & Farming for gold coins +Base Building, are legit strategies for an early-Mage.
    20210422062242_1b.jpg
    I consider the final piece to this kit to be Celestial Magnet (total: 21 gold, 50 silver)...
    Reactions: Peanut sus
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    Well, the only reason I don't think it necessary, is because you can also start a Gemtree Farm pretty early on. That means, you might just hit pay-dirt going either route, be it Gem Robes or a Magic Staff. 🤔🥤
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    ...at that point, I kinda feel like you could just go for the best tier'd Staff, & just stick with the "Mystic Set" until your first Meteorite Event.
    Peanut sus
    Peanut sus
    True, but magic hat is free crit chance, and there's no 100% chance of getting a nice cave with a gem tree or even gems, robe is a nice backup encase of a bad seed, though ill use a emerald or better robe if possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom