Terraria Community Forums

Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
@ChimeraWarden if a bounty has been placed on me and it has been completed, whoever completed the bounty shall get a punishment worse then death, for they have killed the thing that exists when it shouldn’t, and which needed to live to keep the balance…
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
he is pretty freakin cool
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
I do say that Ocram does look pretty cool, if it was made by relogic then it would’ve had a purpose and stuff, but the logic didn’t make him, there was potential but none at the same time
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Eh, I’ll just get the bounty myself.
1619530291817.jpeg
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
I still don't understand why they would delete Ocram and create the monstrosity that is the moon lord
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
well, ocram used a lot of attacks that were from other enemies, and they thought he was too easily defeated
Doodles
Doodles
>People can have their own opinions. I don't really care if you don't like Ocram, just don't say that you don't like him to my face all of the time, because then I will get mad very very fast.
I'm fine with you liking Ocram, I'm just pointing out that Old Gen fans tend to be very defensive of him.
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
So they should’ve changed it up enough to be more unique and not tossing it out altogether
Doodles
Doodles
>So they should’ve changed it up enough to be more unique and not tossing it out altogether
Eh, nothing worthwhile would have come from keeping Ocram. Ocram and his gear is sort of like a side thing, and considering you could easily just go for other stuff, Ocram doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't help that the devs didn't even like Ocram.
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
ah, shut up... he was the final boss, and the things were decent
Doodles
Doodles
>ah, shut up... he was the final boss, and the things were decent
First of all, could you please not get aggressive? You may feel strongly about things like this, but I would like you to restrain yourself, please.

Anyway, yes, Ocram at one point, was meant to be the final boss, but then Plantera, Golem and Duke Fishron got introduced and surpassed the supposed final boss in both progression and power.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
If they just changed up his attacks and stats, messed with his drops to be better and such, and possibly changed up his looks, he would be a perfect side boss for beating just before Plantera to get that nice power boost, but only if you are willing to beat him of course. He would be like 1.4's queen slime and empress, but right in between them in terms of progression.
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
sorry, and I suppose you're right, but ocram was still one of my favorite bosses
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
I wish more people could experience a true fight with Ocram, with beetle armor, a terra blade, a horn o plenty, and a nice arena.
That is a nicely even battle. People can kind of do that on pc, but you have to have mods, and they don't seem to mimic how Ocram truly is. It's like how Yharim tried to clone Supreme Calamitus, he did okay but it was nowhere near as powerful as the original.
Doodles
Doodles
@TerrariaOn3DS You make a good point, but there are a lot of issues that would make Ocram hard to fix. I don't believe it's impossible, as Consolaria is a mod that exists, but it would be hard to do.
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
toenailcringulus
toenailcringulus
this is exactky how flame wars start
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
aaaaaaaagh!!! get em!!!!
WillowTehKitsune
WillowTehKitsune
yaaas my 3DS homebooooyyyyyssss
I also have PC and Switch, I'm not a heathen.
Back
Top Bottom