Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
PC and both Xboxes.
Marcato
Marcato
Yeah I play via steam with up to 7 players a day at once. Idk about including a random though...
Furro
Furro
It's ok, i just got the shield of cthulu
Furro
Furro
i did master mode and got the "suspicious grinning eye" with the relic as well
Marcato
Marcato
I might do Master Mediumcore soon (or host a dedicated server), but I'm shaky on newer players post plantera and you'll need more than that, I could also just join you to help out occasionally on one hardmode character from my scrapped world.
Marcato
Marcato
I'd recommend worm scarf/brain of confusion(or both through world hopping/drunk worlds) along with wings and frostspark boots as we have a lot we can give to you, though I am not fishing to get you a cobalt shield in a post plantera dungeon with my current gear set. Read the wiki guides as always.
Marcato
Marcato
I can add you on steam and/or discord even if I don't end up joining that often, my steam is in the about if you want to shoot a request, good luck on your journey.
Furro
Furro
oof, um, i use my dad's steam account. so you can't add me via steam, i don't have discord either. and i just need help with the constant Goblin/Pirate invasions and the random mechanical bosses
Marcato
Marcato
Ok, well I only use steam to join and host instead of dedicated servers right now due to ease of use, but I guess I can just give advice.
Furro
Furro
what about via IP?
Marcato
Marcato
I would/you would have to run the dedicated server software. I can only do that if it doesn't require port forwarding and only when I make sure my network is configured for safety.
Furro
Furro
Idk how. :confused:
Marcato
Marcato
Each mechanical boss stops spawning after the first time you kill it as well.
Marcato
Marcato
Look it up if you care, I'm doing school right now, so I can't.
Furro
Furro
i know that, i just don't know how to join/make servers
Furro
Furro
ah, i just finished school lol
Back
Top Bottom