Terraria Community Forums

Ringabel
Ringabel
Yup! And I, for one, can't wait for Bravely Second! I just hope Ringabel and Edea are in it...
Boooo
Boooo
Yeah, I think it'll probably release in the US next year in the spring. Japan gets it this Winter, though.

Really, what I'm most excited about are the new jobs. Can't wait to farm more JP.
Ringabel
Ringabel
I'm excited about the new jobs too, but I'm glad most of the old ones are returning! Magnolia looks SO good as a Time Mage!
Boooo
Boooo
Personally, I'd like there to be more spells too. I really wanted there to be a separate set of spells for Red Mages, but nah, they had to be a Black-White magic hybrid.
Ringabel
Ringabel
Hey, don't hate on the Red Mage, I love that class! I just hope the asterisk wielder isn't as much of a creepy douche as DeRosa.
Boooo
Boooo
I like the Red Mage's passive abilities, though. But yeah, DeRosa is the worst character in my opinion. Even Qada and Profiteur were sort of amusing.
Ringabel
Ringabel
Qada was despicable, but not intimidating at all. Same goes for Profiteur. DeRosa was rotten to the core, and not likeable at all.
Boooo
Boooo
Qada scared the hell out of me in battle because of Dark Breath, but he goes down really easily.
Ringabel
Ringabel
I like the asterisk he gives you, but the outfit? Ridiculous.
Back
Top Bottom