Terraria Community Forums

Keigora
Keigora
What do you guys want for chrstmas, and what do you think you get?
Desucrate
Desucrate
"measured it"
Devalaous
Devalaous
In an ideal world? A new computer.

Theres a lot of things I really need, like new glasses, non-broken appliances, clothes without holes..I'd settle for any of them.
Mephisto
Mephisto
If my parents were rich, a new computer.
I don't have anything else in my list , there isn't anything I could want, I have a good phone that I bought with the money I saved up , I have some good headphones and pretty much everything else I need.
Desucrate
Desucrate
If I had INFINITE money I would have the best computer ever
The best hardware ever
The best everything ever
Keigora
Keigora
@agent_alx would it sound better if I said "took on it"? "felt it up"?

I seem to find myself in a similar situation. I guess the older you get, the more own money you have to buy the little things you usually can't buy when you're a kid. Ends up buying everything you want before chreshmeshh yourself ._.
Mephisto
Mephisto
17 is not old enough to get a better computer. Even if I got a job , I wouldn't save up enough for it , since computers cost alot.
Keigora
Keigora
And it ends up with you either wanting pricy stuff you yourself (and most others) can't afford, such as what you mentioned. New computer, "best everything" etc.
Mephisto
Mephisto
One does not simply get a job to buy some chewing gum.
Devalaous
Devalaous
sometimes I save up enough to think "I can get a new laptop!!"

then a giant bill out of nowhere comes along requiring all of said money. Every. Single. Time.
H
HighSpy
New Friends
Or a billion million euros
Mephisto
Mephisto
both
Wisp
Wisp
which tablet is it? Gunna guess a cintiq or intous pro :p
Keigora
Keigora
Hoping it's the wacom intous, allright.
I remember before I got a tablet I thought "oh man, I'm totally gonna buy the biggest one!" Not gonna happen. Ever. It's much more pricey, besides the small verison fits ontop of my keyboard while giving me space for ctrl-z'ing xD
Wisp
Wisp
haha, and i thought I was the only one who used ctrl z :p
right now I have an intous pro small, got it on sale for $100, was about to get the bamboo, but went with the intous since it was on sale.
Keigora
Keigora
Yeah, I am currently using a bamboo one. Pretty handy for my first tablet. Easy to use and all, but after 1,5 year my body is ready to move it up a notch. Also, there has been appearing blind-spots on it, so I'd like to replace it soon ,_,

Ahah, yeah, I've become too attatched to the ctrl-z function, I find myself doing the same motion when drawing on paper =w=
Back
Top Bottom