Terraria Community Forums

Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Surgeon. No way am I trusting myself to cut someone open and fix their health problems.
SomePersonIGuess
SomePersonIGuess
Anything involving blood or needles
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
insect control.
MagicasquirrelTMT
MagicasquirrelTMT
Babysitting (if it counts). I have spent 7 years with a younger sibling on my neck 24/7. Just. No. Children bad.

if it doesn't count as a job - probably a receptionist/call receiver/anything that involves constant contact with customers.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Dunno, don’t really have one yet
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
working at any super market
ehm...working
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Retail working sounds horrible
Blackbugatti101
Blackbugatti101
car dealer. I hate how pushy they are, and I hate being pushy and annoying to people.
Damn Train
Damn Train
Pretty much everything that involves into need of long/patient, hard and precise work. (I could do it, if at least one of those can be excluded)
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
Something that requires extreme effort
Shloomally
Shloomally
Something that is very hot, strenuous, and stressful. I just wanna chill and get paid for it…
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Babysitter, surgeon, doctor, or anything that needs me to help/fix broken people (children, patients, the elderly...).
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Physical jobs, or anything that needs muscles.(not like I would get accepted at them anyways)
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Animator or game dev (the non self employed kind). I know these are dream jobs for some people but Jesus Christ, the work place horror stories you hear of crunches which last months and nonstop blackmail give you a newfound resentment for a huge amount of these companies. (Indie studios aren't completely exempt from this either, just look at kindly beast.)
Back
Top Bottom