Mug Not Found
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I was being unlucky when it took 15+ mimics to get me a daedalus storm bow, but then I got an uzi on my first angry trapper.
    BreezyHyperKid
    BreezyHyperKid
    That's the trick my boy; Feel unlucky to get lucky!
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Kinda reminds me of a time that I played an RPG, and in the first dungeon (tower?), defeated a monster and got the rarest drop it had (a weapon that outclassed pretty much all the weapons available up to the fourth dungeon.
    Luck can be fickle at times, but when it chooses to, it can greatly surprise ya.
    N
    nsu_chimera
    i got the demon scythe before even getting metal armor yesterday. (2.5% drop from a demon at any time) definitely my favorite sequence break.
    New 1.4.4 suggestion! Actually obtainable paintings. I can not stress enough how much I want some of them in my builds, but the amount of time it takes to get a painting, especially a specific painting can not be justified. Please fix.
    I have a quality of life feature which surprises me hasn't been added yet. Can we have a feature that allows you to mine centre walls? Just to build a desert pylon underground, I mined walls from outside the desert, to the centre of it.
    WARNING: SCARIEST GAME IN YEARS | It Steals - Part 1

Seriously, if you have a little money to spare, go check this game out, it's very unknown and seems to be filtered out with the sea of gatbage in the horror genre. It's quite short but also quite cheap, so don't look up spoilers and just trust me when I say this game is fear at strongest.
    • Love
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    For those who don't have cash to spare or don't want to play but are still interested in what the game is about, here is a little review by a youtuber who's also not all too well known
    The channel focused on FNaF, but now branches out to shining light on smaller horror games, so you can keep track for more such reviews in the future
    Another three things I want to see in Terrariac 1.4.4.

1. A major buff to the DCU. Right now the Celebration MK2 just makes the DCU pointless, as it does a much better job and is easier to obtain.

2. A Johnny Depp painting.

3. Change the name of the TV Head set to the Pyrocynical set.
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    Esther
    Esther
    IMO, DCU does better for more precisely clearing a large area.
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    Yeah, you are right there, but if you want precision then just use the celebration MK2 then use a pickaxe to smooth it out. What I'm trying to say is that for the grind, the DCU just isn't powerful enough, and while not completely redundant, the time spent getting the DCU can just be spent doing what you were going to do with the DCU.
    Does anyone know of a mod that can allow you to combine different world seed features? I found a mod that allows you to combine world seeds, but there are certain features I'd prefer to go without.
    I'm too tired to post this in a thread so I'll post it here.

I am very desperate to get a new storage item in terraria that allows item tranfer through characters, so that you can more easily use rare and grind heavy items such as fishing gear or the cell phone (with journey mode balancing of course). You should have an option to get it upon character creation after the ML or WoF has been defeated once.
    Figured I'd put this here, for, y'know... purposes...

As someone who doesn't read all to often I decided to get some books recently. They arrived yesterday, and now I have some advice. If you'r going to read several hundred pages a day, don't. I admit that it's a lot of fun, but at the same time I've never felt so exhausted.
    Damn, didn't know my drip was mid.
    Mug Not Found
    Mug Not Found
    Those who are seen cool often see higher status in certain social circles, especially with hose aged 8-14, though there's a lot of negative stigma with the term nowadays. Due to this slang such as "drip" has seen heavy use in many memes, and in this case, jokes.
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    • Drip: A slang word that stands for "cool" or things similar to it
    • Mid: Middle
    So in this context, "drip is mid" means that Mug's "coolness" is in the middle (not too low or too high)
    Zparks
    Zparks
    Your drip will always be top in my heart, Mug. :D
    Okay, I've had 3 LED RGB strips just sitting around doing nothing for quite sometime. Figured I should find something for them, any suggestions?
    Lapis Lazuli’ [On hiatus]
    Lapis Lazuli’ [On hiatus]
    Swallow them hole, then, they will light up from inside you, therefore making you a Rainbow Slime
    Definitely A Epic Sylveon
    Definitely A Epic Sylveon
    If you have a car put them in your car near the floor, it looks quite cool down there
    Ultra Skeletron Golem Sun
    Ultra Skeletron Golem Sun
    If your gay and have a homosexual flag, put the led lights horizontally across the rainbow lines and switch the LED lights to rainbow. I am not gay, but I figure that this idea might be quite cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom