Terraria Community Forums

Shloomally
Shloomally
Antimaskers piss me off. You are fine with wearing clothing in a store, but you won’t wear a mask. It is the same a wearing shoes or a shirt but it is keeping people alive. It is such a simple thing to keep people alive. I know people who have been hospitalized by covid, just because people around them are stubborn idiots.
Shloomally
Shloomally
They also say how they can’t breath with masks on. COVID is so much bigger than air, if they are not getting air they are super safe from the virus. So either way they are lying or wrong.
JabbaD
JabbaD
I was going to rant about how clock towers in platform games always piss me off *cough*shovel knight and dead cells *cough but you guys seem to have more important stuff to talk about
Shloomally
Shloomally
No, please continue.
Buffling
Buffling
See Question of Day 346
JabbaD
JabbaD
Well, the stupid towers take so much time in dead cells you have to cross to other towers and find the right one to go on to the boss and even then it’s hard, the enemies throw sets of bombs , some are freaking ninjas, others are just invisible until you come close to them, in shovel knight you have to go through the most painful platformer parkour then the boss has twice as much health as a normal boss.
Back
Top Bottom