Terraria Community Forums

Yoop90-
Yoop90-
okay i would recommend buttering yourself up then going through the chimney, make sure you're wearing a Santa Claus outfit though, after you're done sliding down the chimney you're going to go and pet the dogs, after you're done that i'd say you're good
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Walking through the door
S
Sylv
Break a window to get into the garage, grab the spare keys, unlock the door
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
Do it normally, but wear a clown mask and use a hot air balloon.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Coming through the back, the door could be broken easily.
Admiral Voidzuli'
Admiral Voidzuli'
Go through my gate into the backyard (it’s located on the side of the house), go through the unlocked garage door into the garage, then go into the house via the other door. Once your in, go to my room (the one with art covering the wall be my dresser), and look under the bed. You will find a 50 pound bin of MTG cards. Take those and bring it to the Affinity for Gaming a short 2 miles away, and sell them all.
ariraribari
ariraribari
ask me politely and i’ll accept
JabbaD
JabbaD
Go into the room with the green wall through the window and run at the sight of the tall skinny guy in the skeleton mask
Ivyss
Ivyss
Call the police, tell them you're going to rob a place and when you'll do it. Also tell them your location when you're making the call, and also say where you're planning to do the robbery.
Adalicia
Adalicia
Well, if you were able to obtain a twenty millimeter mortar, then getting inside would be very easy. Provided you mind the wreckage.

Utilizing a vehicle also simplifies the process.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@ari the poptart If you can, Could you please tell me What the most efficient way of breaking into your house and stealing the most valuable items would be?
Back
Top Bottom