Terraria Community Forums

Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
You think that improves Shedinja's strategy...
disagreement.jpg
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
Speaking of which, I had a Shedinja during my run of Alpha Sapphire, that was fun...
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
My first time beating the champion in Omega Ruby I used Blaziken, Skitty, Swellow, Electrode, Graveller and Latios. I nearly got swept by Glacia’s Frosslass after Blaziken got KOed (I can’t remember how). Then Skitty assisted into Blaze kick and OHKOed.
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
I don't remember my entire team anymore... I probably used Blaziken as well, maybe Kyogre, though I'm not sure anymore... Probably my Sharpedo... I'll have to look it up again, it's been ages...
On a different different note, today I learned my favorite Pokémon has an amazing shiny colour, why did no one tell me Aegislash looks so awesome?
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
I didn’t get groudon until I beat the elite 4 again because it knocked out my Blaziken while I was trying to catch it and I got pissed of and murdered it with my Latios’ surf. Also, Aegislash does have a good shiny. Why’d they have to nerf it…
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
That sucks, I had that same issue with I think Dialga...
I really want to get a shiny Aegislash now. I'll have to play X again. (I don't have Sw/Sh for... reasons I'll maybe explain later, it's a long(?) story)
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
It’s better in X, at least stat-wise
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Also, do you have ultra sun/moon? Getting Honedge is extremely easy in that game.
Back
Top Bottom