Terraria Community Forums

Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
That's... annoying. Happens sometimes, I fear. (I think my Shellos had the same issue as well, although I later also had times where I just got it again and again and again... I guess the Pendulum swings both ways sometimes...)
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
I suppose it’s payback for all of my Showdown Regieleki sweeps.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
DUDDEEEEEE the same thing always happens to me with my Togetic in Pokemon Sword; I'll use Ancient Power and it NEVER gets the power boost unless it's against the weakest wild pokemon ever that I was literally just killing for the free exp-
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
But for some reason, my Togetic decides to just randomly use moves like Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Draco Meteor, to name a few, whenever I use its Metronome. Either that or it just so happens to get a move that's MIRACULOUSLY the type advantage of the opposing pokemon.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Coincidence? I think NOT-
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Seems like your Togetic likes Dragon moves. I remember landing a crit Fire Blast with my Togepi’s metronome in Gold and OHKOing Whitney’s Miltank.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Haha, Togepi and its evolutions are the best, if you ask me xD
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
My Togekiss was the star of my Pokémon Sword nuzlocke, the thing clobbered pretty much everything and made a great Doubles Partner for Runegeris, along with surviving on 1 health countless times. I never used metronome on it, though.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
What was your moveset, if you remember?
Back
Top Bottom