Terraria Community Forums

Peanut sauce
Peanut sauce
"Don't be suspicious..."
Yello_X
Yello_X
Yes I shall avoid walking my canine companion around the neighborhood while blasting some controversial recordings
Admiral Voidzuli'
Admiral Voidzuli'
Well, i’m kinda fixing a vent now…
S
Sylv
I am always sus
Schparks
Schparks
:naughty:
Perform suspicious activity, you say?
JabbaD
JabbaD
Am- nvm
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Got it
Adalicia
Adalicia
...I damaged my credibility in this regard by having the ability to steal objects from around places without anyone noticing. I would then find a hiding spot for it.

Note I only did this to my family and friends. I am rather poor at lying, so when they would start looking for the object in question, my face never failed to give me away. Now whenever someone misplaces something, I am blamed for it immediately.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Adalicia So, theoretically, how much would it cost to hire you?
  • Haha
Reactions: Sylv
Adalicia
Adalicia
...Hire me for -what,- Mug Romantic the Mimic a?

I generally volunteer for most things. Especially funerals. I assist at a fair number of them.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Hire you for crime, since can steal without people noticing. Might I ask why you hid objects from your family and friends though? You've peaked my curiosity.
Adalicia
Adalicia
I will avoid being a hire for crime, as I have no interest in becoming a character, tarnished.

I did so simply out of playfulness. I only moved objects they had been using recently, so it was likely that they would be missing it before long, as was the case.

It does not bother them unless I overuse this form of playing.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I'm gonna sound like a discord mod saying this but you have no idea how adorable you sound when saying that.
Adalicia
Adalicia
You are correct, Mug Romantic the Mimic a, I do not know that it sounds "adorable."

...May I ask what imparts that quality to my answer?

Also, why would you sound like a discord moderator by saying what you did?
Schparks
Schparks
Oh, oh! I know the last part!

Sounding like a "Discord Moderator" or "Discord Admin" essentially means that one is trying to pick up a "girl" virtually and have a relationship with them!

I doubt that's what Mimic wants, but that's the context. :D
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Zparks got it mostly right but I was more so thinking of their creepier side, as... lets just say they don't have the best reputation.

As to how you sound "adorable", well you said you that you did it only out of playfulness (which is already a feature seen as cute) but you then described what would be very, very annoying for whoever you did it to, showing a sense of innocence.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Lastly, the phrasing in the bottom line is like it's written to be professional? (I'm not sure the right word for this) but the subject matter contradicts that entirely as it sounds more like you're making an excuse for yourself, showing again that innocence but something else, which again I'm not sure how to put into words.
Schparks
Schparks
Formality? That's the best way i can describe it. It's really endearing. :D
Back
Top Bottom