Terraria Community Forums

Zinnia
Zinnia
Also I'm keeping my rules simple for this playthrough. I can make many worlds to farm stuff and I can use secret seeds, but no entering worlds or stealing stuff that "belong" to another character. Obviously. And all the worlds HAVE to be master mode. Those are my personal rules, yeah.
  • Love
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
Good luck with the run! I might make one of my class runs master mode, actually-
  • Love
Reactions: Zinnia
Zinnia
Zinnia
Decided to explore around while waiting for Abigail's flower to like... spawn and stuff, and found a mushroom biome at the bottom of a big tree. Pretty cool, I hope to get some mushroom seeds for later.
1648993679602.png
  • Love
Zinnia
Zinnia
Meanwhile nights be mostly like this.... making do with a breathing reed in the dark haha
  • Haha
Zinnia
Zinnia
Flower, get~ Now I can gtfo the constant for now since Hunger Mechanic not so great for a main world... Also I got a bunch of cool unsorted chest stuff
1648996580978.png
1648996603214.png
  • Love
Zinnia
Zinnia
Well that's interesting. I spawned into what I decided will be my "Main World" to dump all my chest loot in before I run off to another world and the guide promptly gets eaten by slimes.... However, he dropped a Green Cap! So now Terraria me is adorable.
1648998239246.png
  • Love
Zinnia
Zinnia
So I've decided the next part of my playthrough will be.... making a ton of Drunk World seeds to steal dungeon stuff pre-any boss~ and use abigail and my mace to farm some bones for a Spinal Tap. And hopefully getting the Mechanic so I can buy the thingy to see wires all the time and not get bouldered to death
  • Haha
Zinnia
Zinnia
Also I found Pinky and think that's amazing so I'ma share that too. (I reset all my achievements before this playthrough, yes.)
1649002153225.png
  • Love
Zinnia
Zinnia
Well that's a lucky set of furniture

1649002570029.png
  • Wow
Esther
Esther
Your luck so far has been just as insane as the luck I had at the start of my ranger run (where I got a gun preboss with no bombs because it was out in the open, got the squirrel pet pretty much right away, and more)
  • Wow
Reactions: Zinnia
Zinnia
Zinnia
Squirrel pet? THERE'S A SQUIRREL PET?! Now I wanna be lucky and get one too!
Back
Top Bottom