Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Ohhh I have one
people who try to be a part of literally everything at once while only using one or two characters, usually softlocking people because of that (Looking at you Lapis Lazuli)
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
people who join RPs and then immediately attempt to godmod themselves into control of everyone, or who just immediately decide to become an antagonist without any reason or logic, which means that it’s nigh impossible to find a way to have conflict with their character.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
When people completely disregard the intended plot of the RP (if there is one) usually for either no particular reason or so that their own characters get the spotlight.

Also, ridiculously overpowered characters that usually need multiple rounds of nerfing before coming close to being acceptable. And then those characters usually end up having their original power level once they join anyway.
  • Love
Reactions: Esther
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
I should also mention people telling someone off for controlling other characters, deciding results without permission, making circumstances too hard to survive or not letting someone else decide whether their character gets hit, and then doing that exact same thing themselves (unless they’re the owner. In that case there’s usually a reason)
  • Love
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
A few things I’m now realizing I forgot is doing something with a massive effect on the plot (or just completely changing the direction of the story) and then disappearing, and also using abilities that had never been mentioned before.

Also I have done most of these when I first started.
  • Love
Back
Top Bottom