Terraria Community Forums

Keigora
Keigora
were I supposed to be that horrifying? o-o
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Well, *clasps hands together*
Lemme put it this way, out of the both of us Eldritch abominations, I can hide my condition better.
Keigora
Keigora
Hey now, this isn't even my final form!
For now, I want a look that is iconic and easily reconized as being "Szaila"
Ofc, as I am mostly flesh and elastic tissue I can be almost whatever I want.
I can see that tho, that you're the better one at hiding, but then again, I want people to bask in my light, which is barely he surface of what I am~
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Well you have a point there, since I can't change my form, but can project cursed fire, be inhumanly tough to kill, courtesy of a healing factor and very durable flesh, and also have to wear a special mystical lock to sap some of my power so that my gaze, which when undiluted has sanity-draining effects, only makes people hallucinate.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
When I want to show people my inhuman power, the lock comes off and I stop holding back. Usually when that happens the object of my ire gets torched, from a simple man to city blocks. And when a blood moon hits you can kiss city-wide enemy compounds goodbye :D
Keigora
Keigora
I like your style, kid.
I think we're gonna get along juuust nicely~
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
And yes, I've been in that situation.
I angered a rather popular cult of evil, and I encroached upon their compound and turned it into an inferno.
Blood moons tend to give me more determination and allows me to use my abilities without getting exhausted at all. :)
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Basically, when I want to reduce someone to a smear on the wall, there's not a lot stopping me.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
In fact, the survivors of that little incident know me now as the Ever-Burning One, or alternatively, as the Fast-moving pyromaniac that plows through opponents like snow.
Keigora
Keigora
((I like how this has become an explanaton of our personas rather than an actual conversation))

Mmyes, I wish I could say the same. As muscle need oxygen to move, I can't be long without air, and can therefore become exhausted. I do everything in my power not to, because if I become exhausted, the same effect as lactic acid has on your muscles will happen to my entire body. I become not only tired, but in pain.
Back
Top Bottom