Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Update: Buneary and Pichu caught.
Esther
Esther
Current Team:
Timo the Buneary, Ilus the Zorua, Aurum the Ledyba, Poki the Pichu, and Elina the Rowlet.
No new updates, only just got started on the session today after a lot of busy days.
Esther
Esther
Update: Inci the Smeargle has joined, currently he has Poison Sting and the second Sketch ready.
Esther
Esther
Update: Normalium Z obtained.
Esther
Esther
Update: and I caught a Noibat, giving Inci Absorb from it too.
Esther
Esther
It took so much effort to catch an Oricorio that I named him Stay. Because he just would not stay in the ball.
Esther
Esther
Stay proceeds to beat Hala's entire team with Timo as a sacrifice and Aurum sacrificing himself to confuse Crabrawler and waste its Z-move. At level 14.
Esther
Esther
Elina has evolved! Just before going to Akala Island, too.
Can't wait to get an Eevee...
Esther
Esther
Aurum evolved! Really happy to have a Ledian on an ingame team for once.
Esther
Esther
Update: Eevee hatched, time to find a water stone
Esther
Esther
And Poki evolved too, so that's fun.
Considering removing Inci from the team because he's extremely weak
Esther
Esther
New goal added: Adding every Eeveelution to the team somehow. I'm not too worried about Espeon because my 3ds is an hour ahead of time and I can't be bothered to correct it.
Esther
Esther
Currently fighting Totem Aquaranid. Elina is the only one alive, I outhealed Aurora Beam and I'm just relying on stat boosts and potions.
Esther
Esther
Welp, that was a fun one.
20221229_203333.jpg
Esther
Esther
Esther
Update: I was just slightly prepared for Totem Marowak. About 2 or 3 levels ahead, which is nice.
Esther
Esther
Update: Briefly checking in on Sunny in Pokémon Sun for a Fire Stone to help evolve Scor because I can't get one yet in Ultra Moon. Gonna need to get my sister's 3ds for a moment...
Esther
Esther
Update: Espeon obtained after a l o t of running around in Dividing Peak(s?) Tunnel.
Esther
Esther
And Phia the Sylveon checks another one off the list. Next stop: More training because Lush Jungle is coming up and I can only bring 5 actually viable Pokemon along thanks to Fore taking up a slot...
Esther
Esther
Update: Scor essentially solo'd Totem Lurantis once I sent him out. Now to get Noct to be happi, then get some Thunder Stones and yet another Eevee for Alolan Raichu and Jolteon...
Back
Top Bottom