Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
That's just what my writing doc and description doc look like
and those aren't using google docs they're using LibreOffice
Esther
Esther
as an example this is my to-do list for just Floralis, and that's only 1 of my lore worlds
1673902860463.png
Esther
Esther
And also this is the list at the top of my description doc, enjoy
1673903158426.png
Ketsui/Kezzai
Ketsui/Kezzai
putting your world into a book where every character has their arc fulfilled would probably speed up deforestation by at least 60%
  • Haha
Reactions: Esther
Ketsui/Kezzai
Ketsui/Kezzai
1673903306286.png
also i have a ton of documents on my kindle which i just remembered so now i'm copying them over onto this chromebook
Esther
Esther
haha
here's the thing though, some never get them fulfilled

also I technically have 13 lore worlds total rn, 10 major and 3 minor, one of those 3 might get lore to explain ability stuff, and the other two just use Floralis lore
Ketsui/Kezzai
Ketsui/Kezzai
i have one world, akatennaji, which is split into two worlds, the Surface and Daas, but there might be a third world that i'm not quite sure of yet
its on the fringes of my imagination, barely even getting registered but maybe eventually i'll focus on it
Esther
Esther
huh
I mainly have Outpost Theta because it wouldn't make sense for Adrian to just be from Floralis or a related world, Minso is where I've decided to plop my Calamity trio, and Apocia has a total of TWO characters and they might or might not be the last remaining people from that world
Ketsui/Kezzai
Ketsui/Kezzai
i think the third world is supposed to be like heaven or something
but like, really, really,
snobby.
"we are holier than thou" to the ninth power
Back
Top Bottom