Terraria Community Forums

Ivyss
Ivyss
I hope that happens. Mostly because then the thread will no longer be a thing.
vessal
vessal
its a main forem chat so it would hurt the forems if it was closed
Unit One
Unit One
Yes, it’s true, but hopefully there won’t be a need to close it, and until then you all can be the last post there and be winners … until someone posts after you.
Ivyss
Ivyss
I hope there will be a need to close it, because, again, that would get rid of it.
Unit One
Unit One
Yes, Defure, many of us are aware of your feelings for that particular thread. It’s my hope that one day its existence will matter even less to you that you won’t bother thinking of it or mentioning it.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Well it's still a problem so long as it's visible to me. And I've actually tried to filter out its presence with ublock so it at least doesn't show up on thread lists, but it does still on the latest post in section thing.
Unit One
Unit One
For awhile now all Forum Game threads are hidden from the ”New Posts” and “Latest Activity” feeds. They don’t even show up. But yes, it’s still going to appear as a thread if you go to the section of Forum Games. One way to not see it would be to not go to the Forum Game section, but if you’re there, then yes, it’s going to be there.
Ivyss
Ivyss
I mean, I have a ublock filter to hide it from the list in forum games as well, but it still shows up in all ways non thread list.
Unit One
Unit One
Can you show me where? I don’t see it on the “New Posts” or “Latest Activity” feeds.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Well really I just meant like mostly the thing that shows what the most recent post in a section is (though last I saw in forum games that was me on another thread.)
Back
Top Bottom