Terraria Community Forums

Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
The changes to grappling hook make it a bit harder to approach compared to it's previous iteration, but I very much liked the implementation of the paraglider.
Reactions: Sylv
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I wish I knew what these weird infected were that showed up at this one very specific area in the extreme south of the map, as they're never encountered in the story, and as far as I know, they only spawn in that one small area
Reactions: Sylv
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
(Just Cause 3)

Making absolutely no story progress, and just preceding to :red: around with virtually no direction, no surprise there. Got vaporized by Falco Maxime's nuclear warheads several dozen more times, and then went around in a tank destroying any car I came across
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Apparently, civilians are so desperate to get away from a maniac in a tank (definitely not me
KEKW.png
), that they will literally drive into the ocean. Incredible
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
(Bioshock)

Another game completed, this time, a little bit ago. I definitely missed quite a few things, as is typical for a nearly blind first playthrough. Only real complaint with the game is that there's nothing after beating the final boss, it just sends you back to the main menu.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Also completed the game without killing any little sisters, so good ending achieved, and honestly, I was not expecting  that. Bioshock 2 is up next tomorrow
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
(Tales Of Vesperia: Definitive Edition)

OK, RANT TIME

I absolutely :red:ing despise sodia. Her entire damn character consists of encountering Yuri, drawing weapon at Yuri, then just leaving because why the :red: not.
Back
Top Bottom