Terraria Community Forums

Keigora
Keigora
tbh I don't like the bugger at all..
Daimera
Daimera
I love Dratini and Dragonair, but then Dragonite happens and it's a huge letdown. I wouldn't even give that overhyped, winged lump of plasticine the dignity of being a mule.
Keigora
Keigora
Funny thing really, I had a dragonair stored up in lvl 60-something, un-evolved, because of the same reasons you just mentioned.
But yeah, I feel like Dragonite is very overused and overhyped. Sure, it's one of the pseudo-legendaries, stats isn't bad, but god damnit I really dislike its design.. I laugh at the attempt the anime did to try make a dragonite seem cool and badass at one point.
Daimera
Daimera
Pokemon has some awesome designs, but you can really tell that they try way harder to promote those aimed at the 'soullessly cute' crowd.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Pikachu is an example, I think.
I hate Pikachu and it's evo chain
Keigora
Keigora
Think it's because of the growing issue where they're starting to lose fans/Gaining slower than ever before. Fans nowadays are mostly people who got the games as kid, now grown up. Nintendo is probably trying to direct it more towards kids to gain new fans, as older fans prolly won't stay forever.
I don't have any problem with it as long as I can still play howI want to: Aggrons and Drapions and Salamences etc. etc.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
^ And this is why I hate X and Y's storyline.
Daimera
Daimera
I actually like Raichu. It is literally the only electric rodent in the entire series that doesn't make me want to punch it in the face. Pichu, Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dedenne can all eat my fist. Joltik, Galvantula, and Tynamo through Elektross have you all beat forever.
Keigora
Keigora
I've never really liked any of them ._.
I mean.. I'm ok with them, but I kinda go "eugh.." thinking about 'em
Back
Top Bottom