Terraria Community Forums

Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
As for the combat, i mostly enjoyed it, except for one massive problem with it. If you get attacked while casting a spell, the spell is interrupted. Doesn't seem that bad, right? What you probably didn't know is that spells consume mp before the spell goes off, instead of after, so if the spellcasting gets interrupted, you waste the mp used to cast the spell.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I don't know any other game that does this, and i feel like there's a very good reason for this now.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
(Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Another game i completed, and i have to say that i'm not a star wars fan (not saying i hate star wars, just not a fan of it), but i'm pretty happy that the game handled the endgame the way it did.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
If you weren't paying attention to the controversy this game garnered way back when it released (before would technically be more accurate?), Or forgot about said controversy, you might not know that darth vader shows up right at the end of the game.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
The thing is is that this character isn't the final boss, but is more of a "run or die" adversary, and i like the fact that they didn't make him the final boss, and respected the canon of the series, and even make it so that you can't even land a good hit on him.
Back
Top Bottom