Terraria Community Forums

Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
Please shut the :red: up before you get me and him banned.
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
Seriously man, this really isn't in good taste.
Not is Many
Not is Many
wdym?
Unit One
Unit One
@This is Many - it also says in the rules, “Discussion of another person's warnings should be avoided in general, as should boasting about one's own warnings.”
Unit One
Unit One
Please shut the :red: up before you get me and him banned.
@Tibithia Σ - you have been told multiple times over several years this isn’t allowed. The forum staff will discuss. For now, your account is suspended.
Not is Many
Not is Many
oh, @Tibithia Σ now hates me that I said something about warnings and they get banned
Menerick_
Menerick_
I think it's moreso the fact that Tibithia doesn't know how to keep the F-bomb out of every single line he writes.
Unit One
Unit One
It’s best to leave it alone, learn that it’s not cool to talk about people’s warnings, leave this drama behind, and move on to something else. Nothing more needs to be said. By anyone.
Not is Many
Not is Many
vessal
vessal
holy hell TIB got her account suspended
Menerick_
Menerick_
I mean seriously, my case-in-point:

inappropriate image removed by staff
Unit One
Unit One
Folks, what part of “Nothing more needs to be said. By anyone.” doesn’t makes sense? Nothing more should be said here. Move on.
Menerick_
Menerick_
I was just finishin' my piece sheriff, movin' on now.
vessal
vessal
if ppl would have moved on then we would not have this aguement just saying so maybe we can shut and move this to a privet message
ANejat🌈🪨
ANejat🌈🪨
@Tibithia Σ - you have been told multiple times over several years this isn’t allowed. The forum staff will discuss. For now, your account is suspended.
@Unit One That is the funniest warning I have ever sseen!
vessal
vessal
Pls don't bring up 3 month old drama
vessal
vessal
I didn't want this to be in my notifications it brought back some bad memories
Unit One
Unit One
@Unit One That is the funniest warning I have ever sseen!
@ANejat🌈🪨 why would you comment on something like this? Someone getting a warning isn’t funny, and I wasn’t trying to make it funny. Please don’t remark on other members’ warnings or the messages they get from forum staff.
ANejat🌈🪨
ANejat🌈🪨
@Not gonna bother someone for one word
Sorry.
Back
Top Bottom