Terraria Community Forums

thisisabadname
thisisabadname
Nice music and furniture, but what exactly does the magic yoyo do?
Heath04🌳
Heath04🌳
I did not think a better theme could fit the twins, I was wrong.
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
You can find a Magic String after mech bosses that tinkers into the Yoyo Bag.

It allows your yoyos to fly off instead of returning to you
thisisabadname
thisisabadname
Cool, I was expecting a bit more but that's a great addition to the game regardless!
Kirby Eevee🌳
Kirby Eevee🌳
OMG NEW TRACK AND SHIMMER FURNITURE JDJDKDBDKSBISHSKSBSKSJSJ THIS IS AMAZING!!! ✨🔥🍀⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Love
Reactions: Keiyt
Causal_Weird0' 🦫
Causal_Weird0' 🦫
Soooooooo...the yoyo can be thrown out faster because it's turned into a projectile like most other melee weapons at that stage?
I personally want old yoyos to have abilities like the Hive-five. The Kraken and Eye of Cthulhu had so much potential...and it's just a mid damage sphere on a string.
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
@Redigit🌳 Is the new Twins theme the Otherworldly music for the Twins?
cani
cani
Aye Red so I was thinking about something that I think might make a big change to building to be honest am thinking maybe some sort new block modes when you hammer them like instead of just stairs it would also make it just a thin stick looking block 1/2
cani
cani
or the opposite or just etc and just have a UI to pick which one or an accessory that does that I think that would be really cool tbh In all seriousness though Am pretty sure this might be pretty hard to implement because of block textures and stuff but I feel like that would be pretty cool 2/2
Causal_Weird0' 🦫
Causal_Weird0' 🦫
There's a great mod for that on TML. And I'm surprised Red hasn't hired them.
TerrarianJake🌳
TerrarianJake🌳
Is the magic yoyo bag post-all-mechs, or post 1-mech?
Heath04🌳
Heath04🌳
most post-mechanical items only require 1 to be defeated
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
@thisisabadname I’ve never felt the need to post on a game devs forums that their work is underwhelming, but keep doing you. I don’t judge
thisisabadname
thisisabadname
Sorry about that, I didn't mean to be rude. I do think that it is a good addition, I just expected something else.
ranger_dude
ranger_dude
@thisisabadname where you expecting theme like pinpin neon's? (the person behind the Calamity Infernum OST).
Back
Top Bottom