Terraria Community Forums

DragonMals
DragonMals
While I be trying out new things to do, there's always those moments were I just relieve memories that I had with this game. Playing 1.2 Mobile Terraria, watching old Terraria videos, and even trying to play the tutorial world on PC if it even works.
DragonMals
DragonMals
If there's one thing that I would like to point out, is that the developers have made such a great game even if 1.2 was planned to be the final release of the game at some point. The final updates will never stop dropping out, and I believe tgat just adds more char and live to the Community.
DragonMals
DragonMals
I dont know if im considered a veteran if ive started from the 1.1 era, , but as a long time fan of this game, it has indluenced a lot of my choice for games as well as my personality lol.

But I won't go into the usual talk.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
y'know, I hope I ain't the only person alone here, but do you think its a little insane that you can have Nostalgia for this game despite being currently addicted to this game?
Nope, not really.
DragonMals
DragonMals
Are you sure about that? I literally play this game almost every day, and I yet to have nostalgia for playing it. I guess for the older versions along with the Youtubers that played said versions and never came back?

The only true nostalgia is the 1.2 Mobile version, and how I've met actual good people on a version on Scratch
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
1.2 was enchanting!
Back
Top Bottom