Terraria Community Forums

Orchamut
Orchamut
10/10 tbh, I've actually never seen a desktop this neatly organized.
DragonMals
DragonMals
Thanks! For some reason, I vaguely remember doing this in the past, but it's been since, so I'm doing this again.
DragonMals
DragonMals
Fladnag Bilbon
Fladnag Bilbon
Me randomly scattering everything everywhere
Esther
Esther
Reminds me of my own!
1697660821856.png
DragonMals
DragonMals
Hey! I like this a lot. Havign Aesprite on there is also excellent. I love finding pixel artists. :D
  • Love
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
Also YO Sky demo
I'm waiting for the full version to release on steam lol
DragonMals
DragonMals
The full version is on Steam. I know that it says that it's a demo but It contains everything that the base game has outside of doing purchases.
Esther
Esther
The full version isn't released yet, still says coming soon. When I say full version I mean the one that's also on Switch, PS, and mobile
DragonMals
DragonMals
I don't understand why they put it on like that. The game is playable from beginning to all the way to Eden.
Esther
Esther
probably because it doesn't include the seasons and stuff
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
@DragonMals your desktop is so mother:red:ing epic! I like it!
DragonMals
DragonMals
Thanks!!!!! Yall are awesome x)
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Mines an absolute nightmare, containing over 50 game shortcuts, about 36 folders for several different things, a few random files i needed at the moment, and some tool softwares
TechionPrime41 🌳
TechionPrime41 🌳
Are the giant folders like a part of the background picture, or are they actual folders?(Like with the games section with all of the games being contained within it)
DragonMals
DragonMals
The big folders are from an application called Fences
TechionPrime41 🌳
TechionPrime41 🌳
Interesting.
DragonMals
DragonMals
I think you should get it when it's on sale. Nobody uses it much and I believe that it's functionality should even be used in schools! I don't know how that'll work though.
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
To install Windows 11 w/o MS account, disconnect the PC from the Internet. When the installer wants you to connect to the internet, hit Shift and F10 and type in the CMD prompt OOBE\BYPASSNRO and hit enter. Then the PC will restart and if you get again to the connect to the internet screen, click I do not have internet and then on limited setup.
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
This text is for those who want to upgrade to Windows 11 and not use a MS account due to security concerns à la "if my MS account is hacked, my PC will be hacked too". Typed this here in a 2nd comment because I was almost reaching the character limit in the first comment.
Back
Top Bottom