Terraria Community Forums

MechaDasÜberGoober
MechaDasÜberGoober
I GO TO SCHOOL, AND PEOPLE PICK THE :red: OUT OF ME FOR NOTHING.
I GET CALLED SLURS EVERY SINGLE MINUTE, AND EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO BE NICE TO THEM, I'M STILL TREATED LIKE :red:.
MechaDasÜberGoober
MechaDasÜberGoober
AND EVERY TIME I STRIVE TO SUCCEED, IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I GO TO CADETS AND TRY TO ACHIEVE BUT NO I'M JUST A GAY :red:ING FURRY THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT.
THIS RANT IS :red:ING OVER.
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
I care about you, furry or not, you are an amazing friend to have around and I’m extremely sorry to hear about your situation in school and your personal life. I hope things get better with time.
Orchamut
Orchamut
At least you try in the first place instead of just hiding away from everyone.
Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
I wish i could say I like your decisions, but I cant.
I also won't hate you for it. Nobody deserves hate from anyone, not on a personal level, at least.
But I sympathize with your problem. I sincerely hope your situation gets better.
Im sorry.
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
@Calamitias Clone said it best.
I don't necessarily agree or support your decisions, but going so far as to call you slurs and be overall disrespectful is just uncalled for.
Regardless of what you do/don't agree with or support, one should always hold themselves to a modicum of decency.
I'm sorry for what you're going through, but keep your head up! You're strong, and I believe in you.
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
If anyone tells you to go to hell then say "I am better off in hell than with you, demons accept me the way I am more than you beasts worse than the devil itself"
Orchamut
Orchamut
No, see, in all seriousness don't do that. That's not a good reaction to have. Too tired to come up with a reason why, but it isn't.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
They say that parents can't teach their kids by beating them, but i seriously wonder about the inverse more then i'd like to admit
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
It depends on what we define "beating" as, right? I believe in corporal punishment. I will whip my children. But I won't punch them, for example, or slap them in the face.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I mean like full on assault, although i'll admit that i might be a shred biased based on my experience with (and opinion of) the people i live with

And i also understand that alot of people would see the definition of "beating your kids" differently
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Yeah.
I was raised in an abusive household, or more so, my father abused me. So when I hear "beat your kids", I think punching, choking, throwing, kicking, etc. But people now days consider a simple whooping to be "beating" children.
Idk, it's a touchy topic I suppose.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Yea, your view on what's considered abusive depends entirely on how you were raised, some people think nothing short of overt assault is abuse, while on the other extreme, others think punishing children at all is abuse.

:red:ed up world, but i guess it always is in one way of another
Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
I was spanked when I was younger,
And it may have "taught me my lesson", but it also struck me with fear whenever I heard a belt jingle, and now I'm just wired to never have fun in front of any authority figure, although that might not be from the spankings.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Interestingly enough, i'm the same way financially, i try to never let the people i live with know i have any amount of money because they will damn near immediately try to screw me out of it. I also just :red:ing don't because of these same people
Contemplator
Contemplator
[REDACTED] No
Back
Top Bottom