Terraria Community Forums

DragonMals
DragonMals
What do you mean by this? Does Cherry doesn't have a way to use the Fourms?
Contemplator
Contemplator
Yeah, she's been restricted from the forums and a few other sites. She managed to find a way to break in on other sites, but not here for some reason.
DragonMals
DragonMals
What update of Windows does she have? And for an iPhone 7, I don't know how to help with that cause well... I don't have a iPhone and only have an Samsung device.

I believe that she needs to check in her browser if they have JavaScript enabled.
Contemplator
Contemplator
Latest update
Esther
Esther
Does she have any devices that are harder to put tons of restrictions on? Something like a game console with a built-in browser? (Wii U doesn't work for this, will check 3DS later but have doubts it'll work)
DragonMals
DragonMals
I'll assume you're talking about 23H2 Windows 11 update. If that's the case, then she can easily access it with the latest version of Edge/Google/FireFox/Opera or whatever web browser that she has.
Contemplator
Contemplator
@Esther No...
@DragonMals Alright, I'll talk to her about it. I'll let you know once she responds.
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
Also, if she has Steam and hasn't tried this yet, I've used its own browser to be here a few times for Calamity sessions when I close Chrome. Through the steam overlay browser.
DragonMals
DragonMals
Wonderful. Hopefully she's able to get down to the community fourms. Honestly, if nothing works with her having the latest version of windows, then something has to be either wrong with her interet connection or something with her PC down to the hard(or soft)ware.
Contemplator
Contemplator
I sent your responses to her so we'll see. Thank you guys.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
This sounds like something her parents are enforcing, through the permissions and firewalls on her devices. If she can't get around those, it's doubtful that she would be able to download/install things to circumvent that.
Back
Top Bottom