Terraria Community Forums

Banana_=P
Banana_=P
If ya want to chat with me but don't want to like...make a big fuss over going to Discord or something, feel free to slap a message on here (hopefully that's allowed, mods).
This is subject to change based on policy modifications, if any are upcoming after people speak to the mods about it or something.
Reactions: Sylv
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Though I'd be willing to accept DM's on like. Discord or something. I have that, can make my Discord name public or something.
Reactions: Sylv
Unit One
Unit One
That is completely allowed. :) Profiles (and the Random ChitChat thread) are exactly where chat should be happening.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Problem then...
I've just hit under my message limit though, at least. Can talk in DM's. But I've left the Ship and the Armada.

Think we might want to discuss alternative ways to chat to each other if we want to do private 1 on 1s or have a group chat.

I'll be pinging others too.
(Have the Ship and the latest Armada set to reinvite if messaged in though.)
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I unfortunately have like 4 minutes until I gotta dip

But gotcha!
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
I'll get to TLRPPW and Solitarus in a bit. Want to do some final wrap ups...
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Oh dear...this is a problem..
Ivyss
Ivyss
I hate the amount of alerts this is probably gonna give me.
S
Sylv
Agreed chir, that’s why I was trying to avoid commenting here, instead just trying to remember to check this
(It’s too late now though)
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
I can just react to your posts to get your attention and then you guys can turn off 'also commented on"..?
Idk. Might not work though.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Spread the word about this? Don't mind what notifs I end up getting here.

Gonna set this up as the first monolith for people like me badly affected by the DM message limit.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Or at least try. Idk.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
I'll. Be heading out now.

Hope I can keep in touch with y'all.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I really don’t understand why this was implemented.. time to go find out..
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
And after that, I still don’t get why they did it.

But oh well. It just means somewhere else is going to flood people with notifs…
StrawberryStealer
StrawberryStealer
i say the same for the discord thing. if any of y’all wanna message me privately, just know i’ll accept friend requests(as long as you can prove it’s you)
Back
Top Bottom