Keigora
Thank youuu~
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I fancy the Empoleon species.
Jill
Jill
If I were a pokemon...

...Okay, let's be honest, I'd probably be Ninjask. An annoying-:red: little pseudo-fly thing that buzzes around, ticking people off, and then legging it afore it receives a whuppin'!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
If I were a Pokemon, I would be a BlackWarGreymon. //Wait, what.
Jill
Jill
For Digimon, I guess it'd be Yatagaramon or something. xD;
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Truth be told, I would like to be a Renamom/Taomon/Sakuyamon, but that would end up being awkward since I would just stand in front of a mirror all day long.
Jill
Jill
With Taomon, that kinda makes sense...

You'd just stand there, thinking: "Damn, this is a stupid hat. Aww man, this is a really stupid hat. A really, really stupid hat. God damn." - over and over.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
... Okay, perhaps not Taomon.

Sakuyamon tho.

Sakuyamon, tho. :dryadpassionate:
Jill
Jill
Well, if what Cydd said is anything to go by... "Nice armour there, Miss Ophanimon. That's totally practical. And assuredly won't lead to me shooting a dart clean through your intestines."

So maybe she takes the cake? :p
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Oh right, I forgot about Hotas:red:angewomon.

Would totally dig it- I mean, want to be her. >_>
Keigora
Keigora
I think it would be unfair to base oneself off of ones fave pokemon.
There'd be alot of lucarios and charizards and eeveelutions if that was the case..
Gourgeist is by no means my fave pokemon, neither in typing nor design, but then again I do like it.
Jill
Jill
Hey, Ninjask is a piece'a the proverbial!

It is, regrettably, pretty symbolic of me though. C:<
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Okay then, if I had to choose a Digimon I don't like quite as much as Renamon, I would choose Gatomon.

... And then date Renamon. //"I'm not sure what I was expecting."
Jill
Jill
God's sake. xD;

If we're gonna pick favourites, then probably Aegiomon simply for his variable nature. I think that's pretty cool.
Back
Top Bottom