Terraria Community Forums

byAbeeL
byAbeeL
but a giant drawing, like the milt picture, i think it's called chibi drawing
Matsu
Matsu
Suweeka usually doesn't do requests any way. If you want this you will more than likely have to commission it or win the next Suweeka lottery.
byAbeeL
byAbeeL
I don't know if this will offend Suweeka, but i don't find that we need to win some contest to get a drawing or something, i don't see that Suweeka or other people are too famous to make that to the people that is requesting something, in less words, people that aren't too famous they can't make this.
Matsu
Matsu
For Suweeka it is more of a time thing. Oni is a senior in college so time is very limited, especially considering each picture usually takes Oni a few hours. That and the fact that Oni makes a living off of this means prioritization of commissions over random requests.
byAbeeL
byAbeeL
Hmmm, good argument, well, I know it's a time thing but sometimes when you have nothing to do you could do some random requests you know
W1K
W1K
You pretty well need to win a contest to get a drawing worth 50$.
Suweeka
Suweeka
Yeah, you're totally right. You don't need to win contests. Hell, I don't need to host them either.

On top of that, :red: it. Let's just make it so that the only way you'll EVER get me to do art services for you is for you to pay me, nothing more.

Does that sound fair?
byAbeeL
byAbeeL
I would pay you if i obtain money lol
Suweeka
Suweeka
There you go everyone. This guy does not want me to host contests so people can get free art anymore.
byAbeeL
byAbeeL
I'm not a random guy, I'm saying my thoughs on that, but if you want to make contests is good i'm not saying that i don't like them
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
You make it sound like drawings are made in a few seconds with a wave of a hand.
How to get a drawing:

1.) You pay for it
2.) You're a close pal and the artist wants to draw you a gift
3.) You win a contest that the artist doesn't even need to hold

It's not a mean thing if an artist doesn't take requests. They can take several hours of hard work.. for someone else.
Daimera
Daimera
-
45I3O3P.jpg
Back
Top Bottom