Terraria Community Forums

Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
They don't make a whole lot of sense, and just don't make for good endings. If they are designed to make you think or something, then I personally feel it was gone about the wrong way. Nothing really is explained, and they just really add nothing. And I personally haven't even gotten to them, but they would leave a sour taste in my mouth if I were to finish a huge run. But otherwise a fantastic game.
Necro
Necro
The endings were supposed to tell the story, but, there's no "offical" story.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
You should have been born back in the late seventies then, you would have loved it back then.

"Want an ending? Sorry, here's just a GAME OVER screen instead. Play again?"
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Honestly, with older games like that, it's fine. Some are pretty bad though. In runs of BoI:R, I really just skip the ending. So it's really no different and getting nothing!
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Can you explain to me what that's about? I mean, I heard of it once and now it's... everywhere.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
It's pretty much a top down dungeon crawler game, putting it simply. It has weird aspects to it, and a story I don't really understand. It kind of twists and turns, and tons of alternate endings. It's just a cluster, but the game itself is really fun.

And I think I realized the problem with the endings. They are pretty much all bad endings. There isn't a satisfactory good ending in the bunch.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
You're some mutated undead unborn fetus thing who kinda runs out of his mother's innards, killing her in the process, then goes and fights Satan or some :red:.

Stuff like that can't have a happy ending, really. >_>
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Mutated undead unborn fetus? It says in the opening you are a child... you get kind of screwed up as you go along, but still. Having some sort of closure would be nice. Like Isaac's mother had actually been crazy or something. Or him being bought up to heaven? I mean, he literally beat the devil. That's good enough to be brought there, right?
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I just hope some DLC comes along that gives some sort of closure with a final final ending... and is NOT vague/confusing like every single ending likes to be. Just something, just something. It was all the evil of Isaac's mind, and he banishes it from his head or something, I don't care.
Back
Top Bottom