Terraria Community Forums

jordan
jordan
Now you will not get a single rare drop from any pirate invasions at that arena. RNG man
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
And you will always get the same emblem from the wall of flesh.
jordan
jordan
REKT
jordan
jordan
That would actually be the worst thing and I do not wish this upon you.. No one deserves that
Devalaous
Devalaous
....how are you doing this. Teach me your ways! *bows in servitude*
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
She got luck from me.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Haha, I never really use emblems or pirate drops anyways so... It's all good~
jordan
jordan
You cruel bastard. Leave us at that. Inb4 ":red:" replacement
jordan
jordan
ermergerd bastard is actually seen as a word for once, gg forums make me look like an idiot in front of the internet
Devalaous
Devalaous
I still need to get a Wisp come to think of it
Zinnia
Zinnia
To compound on my good luck, I got an Eaters bone and the full set of ancient shadow armor while I was breaking shadow orbs yesterday :)
Devalaous
Devalaous
Lucky trait confirmed. I await your teachings.

If this luck holds up till Plantera, I can imagine The Axe dropping on the second kill.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Actually I've never been lucky with Axe drops from plantera though I have been lucky with rods of discord and hardmode dungeon drops in the past
Zinnia
Zinnia
I haven't yet been underground for anything on this character other than the corruption chasms/digging straight down for a lava bucket though. I'm taking it slow and steady like I usually do. I like building arenas and contraptions that get me the victory with little actual effort on my part during the fight :) Lava is very useful for that especially since you can control where enemies spawn with it.
Devalaous
Devalaous
Ive been Captain Lazy ever since I got my Optic Staff and Chlorophyte armour. I pretty much just teleport and fly around, using the True Nights Edge to light up maps.

Also, you'll need to hurry if you want to test the Axe theory, Cenx made it drop more often in 1.3

I'll probably attempt sleep now, so bye for now, master!
Zinnia
Zinnia
Speaking of optic staffs, a black lens just dropped for me....
Devalaous
Devalaous
I find I get those really often, oddly enough. And people need to stop PMing me awesome things, because I said I would sleep but noooo. NOW I WILL I SWEAR.
Back
Top Bottom